• Another fiasco...

From Shurato@21:2/148 to All on Tue Jul 9 02:29:00 2024
    Helldivers 2 looked like a lot of fun. I couldn't get past the training mission though with my skill level. Ended up getting a refund. I'm still hoping to find a game I can play with my poor reflexes due to decades of anti-psychotics. Plus, every game I play I get stuck at a point that makes
    the game unplayable... Oh well, if anyone knows of a highly accessible AAA title, I'd be willing to check it out.

--
    Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere (ssh, telnet, pop3, ftp,nntp,
    ,wss) (Ports 22,23,110,21,119,8080) (ssh login 'bbs' pass 'shsbbs').

*** THE READER V4.50 [freeware]
    ---
    * Origin: Shurato's Heavenly Sphere telnet://shsbbs.net (21:2/148)
  • From Boxoskulz@21:1/162 to Shurato on Wed Jul 10 14:49:20 2024
    the game unplayable... Oh well, if anyone knows of a highly accessible AAA title, I'd be willing to check it out.

--

Not sure if it's a AAA title but Project Zomboid has been my favorite lately. The combat is a little different and takes a little while to get used to. There's various settings you can change to make it easier/harder tho...

Aside from the zombies there's a giant crafting system and I discover more 'like real life' things every time I play.

I just play solo but you can play with people on various servers too.

Staying calm is quite effective.. and thinking ahead. Despite an apocalypse I find the game very relaxing.

-bxs

--- Maximus 3.01
    * Origin: Another Millennium - Canada - another.tel (21:1/162)
  • From Shurato@21:2/148 to Boxoskulz on Wed Jul 10 16:06:00 2024

* In a message originally to Shurato, Boxoskulz said:

the game unplayable... Oh well, if anyone knows of a highly
    accessible AAA
    title, I'd be willing to check it out.

--

Not sure if it's a AAA title but Project Zomboid has been my favorite lately. The combat is a little different and takes a little while to get used to. There's various settings you can change to make it easier/harder tho...

Aside from the zombies there's a giant crafting system and I discover more 'like real life' things every time I play.

I just play solo but you can play with people on various servers too.

Staying calm is quite effective.. and thinking ahead. Despite an
    apocalypse I find the game very relaxing.

Thanks, but doesn't sound easy enough for my abilities.

--- Maximus 3.01 * Origin: Another Millennium - Canada - another.tel (21:1/162)

--
    Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere (ssh, telnet, pop3, ftp,nntp,
    ,wss) (Ports 22,23,110,21,119,8080) (ssh login 'bbs' pass 'shsbbs').

---
    * Origin: Shurato's Heavenly Sphere telnet://shsbbs.net (21:2/148)