• Eliza - Visual Novel

From SoDa7@21:1/158 to All on Sat Jun 8 16:17:58 2024
    Hey BBS world, I thought about talking about something, like Visual Novels.

I just got to play and finish Eliza (by Zachtronics), which is a visual novel that's about a person who finds herself in a self-doubt situation.

In a world where mental health started to matter, she developed an AI system that served as a sort of virtual counselor, "Eliza" (based on the real counterpart ELIZA) for a tech company with a crew of people who were also her best friends. Time passed and, after some awful experiences such as loss of a friend and alienation that came from working hard, she had a burnout, making her disconnected from the world for like 3 years.

After these years, she decides to go back in "incognito" to the same company as a "proxy" (an human intermediary that interacts with the client from the scripts given by the AI) of her same product, and these experiences combined with the story leads her to make a choice, if to keep working from where she started or change completely her path.

I really loved this story, which sorta relate to my same situation where I
    feel like I have to "make a choice", after a period I felt like having a burnout (and maybe still having it today).

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: thE qUAntUm wOrmhOlE, rAmsgAtE, Uk. bbs.erb.pw (21:1/158)