• Ghosts of Tsushima or Helldivers2?

From Shurato@21:2/148 to All on Fri May 10 22:48:00 2024
    Both are PS5 ports, I'm just wondering which will be more playable for me. I need uncomplicated maps (the more linear the better), an easy option for
    combat (accessibility issues for me) and generally no or really easy puzzles.
    I really want to play Ghosts of T. I'm not as into Helldivers. I know I'll need a PSN account for the latter, is that free? I do have an 11th gen i7
    and an RTX3060ti. I should be set for either just fine.

--
    Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere (ssh, telnet, pop3, ftp,nntp,
    ,wss) (Ports 22,23,110,21,119,8080) (ssh login 'bbs' pass 'shsbbs').

*** THE READER V4.50 [freeware]
    ---
    * Origin: Shurato's Heavenly Sphere telnet://shsbbs.net (21:2/148)
  • From Ganiman@21:3/174 to Shurato on Fri Jun 7 09:19:36 2024
    Both are PS5 ports, I'm just wondering which will be more playable for
    me. I need uncomplicated maps (the more linear the better), an easy option for combat (accessibility issues for me) and generally no or
    really easy puzzles. I really want to play Ghosts of T. I'm not as
    into Helldivers. I know I'll need a PSN account for the latter, is that free? I do have an 11th gen i7 and an RTX3060ti. I should be set for either just fine.

I think Ghost of Tsushima is an excellent game. I cannot speak to the accessibility option it has or does not have. I don't know much about the required PSN accounts for their PC releases, but I am sure you can play it on a free tier. There is some online gameplay, which you may or may not need a PS+ account for, but I am pretty sure you won't need a paid tier to play the game.

I played it on PS4 when it came out. The environment is very well crafted.
    The story and acting are great. I enjoyed it a lot. If my backlog weren't enourmous I'd think about playing the Director's Cut on PS5 for sure.

If you do play, report back with what you think :)

---
    Ganiman
    bbs.madetoraid.com:[2323/2222]

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/24 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Made to Raid BBS (21:3/174)