• Fully Operational On New Computer

From Al Kaiser@1:142/926 to All on Wed Mar 30 01:38:48 2016
    So now I am fully operational with Terminate on the new Windows 7 / Windows XP computer. I have to boot out of Windows 7 and into XP to run TERMAIL but at least I got the new radio computer up and running. I guess I could even run some of the programs back here on XP like on the "old" computer but eveything runs well under Windows 7. The disadvantage is that I have to close everything and reboot in XP. Too bad could not get one program working on thie computer under XP but _that_ one I can find a Windows 7 replacement for.

Did not have to do to much to get BINKD running it pretty well just moved over whole and ran here. Biggest problem was that I had to modify the Windows XP path statement to add the archive directory but once I did everything works OK even my TAGLINE program.

Just for some reason can't get TERMAIL to do maintainance on the areas. I have to go into the directory and manually delete the files otherwise I end up with thousands of message in some areas.

Such is life!

Al Kaiser n1api@cox.net <=-

Have a nice day, All!

Al Kaiser - Meriden, CT, 30-Mar-2016 at 1:39.
    Fido : 1:142/926 - Internet : n1api@cox.net

.!. We are BN of Borg. The ICC is irrelevant. ATSF will be assimilated.
    --- Terminate 5.00/Pro
    * Origin: Terminate is speech friendly for blind users }-) (1:142/926)
  • From Paul Hayton@3:770/100 to Al Kaiser on Sat Apr 2 22:56:22 2016
    On 03/30/16, Al Kaiser pondered and said...

So now I am fully operational with Terminate on the new Windows 7 / Windows XP computer. I have to boot out of Windows 7 and into XP to run TERMAIL but at least I got the new radio computer up and running. I
    guess I could even run some of the programs back here on XP like on the "old" computer but eveything runs well under Windows 7. The

Well done Al :-)

Best, Paul

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A9 (Windows)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | telnet://agency.bbs.geek.nz (3:770/100)