• Re: I have it running how

From Carol Shenkenberger@1:275/100 to Joe Delahaye on Wed Feb 17 19:25:32 2010

Re: Re: I have it running how
    By: Carol Shenkenberger to Joe Delahaye on Tue Feb 16 2010 20:48:00

SUNNY ONTARIO? Ekk! Keep that cold stuff up where you are please!

Huff. Looking at my plants. Normally about now we start looking for tree to have baby indications of buds. Just itty bitty ones mind you. This year? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. NOT ONE!!! Grr, Now next time keep your cold Canadian stuff up there ok?

Good news is the Lavender and rosemary are both alive and well outside againt the house.
    xxcarol

Today we got the firs snowfall this year, other then a dusting. We MAY get cm when it is all over (that is slightly more then an inch <G>). If it were any warmer, I would have been cutting the grass. BTW, all the cold spells h come from the South this year <G>

Not fair!
    xxcarol
    --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
    * Origin: Shenk's Express, shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)
  • From Carol Shenkenberger@1:124/5009 to All on Wed Feb 17 20:01:04 2010

Re: Re: I have it running how
    By: Carol Shenkenberger to Joe Delahaye on Tue Feb 16 2010 20:48:00

SUNNY ONTARIO? Ekk! Keep that cold stuff up where you are please!

Huff. Looking at my plants. Normally about now we start looking for tree to have baby indications of buds. Just itty bitty ones mind you. This year? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. NOT ONE!!! Grr, Now next time keep your cold Canadian stuff up there ok?

Good news is the Lavender and rosemary are both alive and well outside againt the house.
    xxcarol

Today we got the firs snowfall this year, other then a dusting. We MAY get cm when it is all over (that is slightly more then an inch <G>). If it were any warmer, I would have been cutting the grass. BTW, all the cold spells h come from the South this year <G>

Not fair!
    xxcarol
    -+- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
    + Origin: Shenk's Express, shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
    # Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2)
    * Origin: FamilyNet Echogate [972] 496-0650 (1:124/5009)