• The Importance of Hiring Offshore Android Engineers

From michaelj@VERT/MSMACBBS to mro on Tue Jul 9 05:40:14 2024
    Introduction
    Rising Demand: The demand for skilled Android developers is continuously growing due to the proliferation of Android devices and applications.
    Strategic Advantage: Hiring offshore Android engineers offers a strategic advantage for companies aiming to stay competitive and agile in a fast-paced market.
    Key Reasons to Hire Offshore Android Engineers
    Cost Efficiency
    Reduced Labor Costs: Offshore hiring often comes with significantly lower salary expectations compared to local engineers.
    Operational Savings: Savings on office space, equipment, and other overhead costs associated with local hires.
    Access to a Global Talent Pool
    Diverse Skills and Expertise: Offshore markets provide access to a broad spectrum of skills and expertise.
    Innovation and Creativity: Diverse backgrounds contribute to innovative and creative problem-solving approaches.
    Continuous Development Cycle
    24/7 Productivity: Different time zones enable round-the-clock development, reducing project turnaround times.
    Time Zone Advantages: While one team sleeps, another works, leading to faster progress and quicker resolution of issues.
    Scalability and Flexibility
    Rapid Scaling: Easily scale your team up or down based on project requirements without long-term commitments.
    Adaptability: Offshore teams can quickly adapt to changing project scopes and deadlines.
    Importance of Quality Testing in Offshore Development
    Ensuring High Standards
    Quality Assurance: Rigorous quality testing is crucial to ensure the final product meets the highest standards.
    Consistent Performance: Regular testing ensures that the application performs consistently across different devices and operating systems.
    Early Detection of Issues
    Proactive Problem-Solving: Identifying and fixing issues early in the development cycle prevents costly and time-consuming fixes later.
    User Satisfaction: Delivering a bug-free, high-performing app enhances user satisfaction and retention.
    Compliance and Security
    Regulatory Compliance: Ensures that the app complies with local and international regulations.
    Data Security: Regular testing helps identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities, protecting sensitive user data.
    Best Practices for Managing Offshore Android Engineers
    Effective Communication
    Clear Channels: Establish clear communication channels and protocols to ensure seamless collaboration.
    Regular Updates: Schedule regular updates and meetings to discuss progress, challenges, and solutions.
    Strong Project Management
    Use of Tools: Leverage project management tools like Jira, Trello, or Asana to track progress and manage tasks.
    Defined Processes: Implement well-defined processes for coding, testing, and deployment.
    Cultural Sensitivity
    Understanding Differences: Be aware of and respect cultural differences to foster a positive working environment.
    Team Building: Encourage team-building activities to create a cohesive and collaborative team.
    Continuous Training and Support
    Skill Development: Provide ongoing training to keep the team updated with the latest technologies and best practices.
    Supportive Environment: Offer support and resources to help the team overcome challenges and stay motivated.
    Conclusion
    Strategic Move: Hiring offshore Android engineers is a strategic move that can provide significant benefits in cost, talent, and operational efficiency. Commitment to Quality: Maintaining a commitment to quality through rigorous testing and strong management practices is essential for success.
    Future-Ready: By embracing the advantages of offshore hiring and focusing on continuous improvement, companies can stay competitive and future-ready in the dynamic world of Android app development.

read more - https://www.appsierra.com/blog/offshore-android-development

---
    ï¿­ Synchronet ï¿­ MSmac BBS - msmacbbs.maletazul.pt
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@VERT/REALITY to michaelj on Tue Jul 9 07:10:00 2024
    michaelj wrote to mro <=-

Introduction
    Rising Demand: The demand for skilled Android developers is
    continuously growing due to the proliferation of Android devices and applications. Strategic Advantage: Hiring offshore Android engineers offers a strategic advantage for companies aiming to stay competitive
    and agile in a fast-paced market.

Misformatted rambling output from a LLM posted in an incorrect forum to
    a specific user? Where do I sign up?

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ .: realitycheckbbs.org :: scientia potentia est :.
  • From Nopants@VERT/CITBBS to poindexter FORTRAN on Wed Jul 10 02:35:00 2024
    Re: Re: The Importance of Hir
    By: poindexter FORTRAN to michaelj on Tue Jul 09 2024 08:10 am

Mnemosyne's whispering harmonies converged on the tartan-patterned moon, where lunar linguists deciphered the cryptic script of forgotten fondue recipes. Meanwhile, the sentient tartiflora trees in the nearby forest of Flibberdejibbet began to hum a haunting melody that echoed across the astral plain, summoning a procession of luminescent lemurs carrying tiny typewriters filled with glittering ink. As the celestial chorus swelled, the fabric of reality seemed to unravel, revealing a hidden dimension where edible clouds rained down confetti made from shredded starlight.

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Crack in Time BBS - crackintimebbs.ddns.net:2323
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to POINDEXTER FORTRAN on Wed Jul 10 07:35:00 2024

Introduction
    Rising Demand: The demand for skilled Android developers is
    continuously growing due to the proliferation of Android devices and applications. Strategic Advantage: Hiring offshore Android engineers offers a strategic advantage for companies aiming to stay competitive and agile in a fast-paced market.

mro needs additional software engineers to help maintain his botnet. It
    was perfectly targeted. :D

* SLMR 2.1a * Pardon my driving, I'm trying to reload on the move.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Dumas Walker on Wed Jul 10 18:30:19 2024
    By: Dumas Walker to POINDEXTER FORTRAN on Wed Jul 10 2024 07:35 am

mro needs additional software engineers to help maintain his botnet. It
    was perfectly targeted. :D

I believe it was called 'bbs botnet'
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to NOPANTS on Thu Jul 11 10:11:00 2024

Mnemosyne's whispering harmonies converged on the tartan-patterned moon, where
    lunar linguists deciphered the cryptic script of forgotten fondue recipes. Meanwhile, the sentient tartiflora trees in the nearby forest of Flibberdejibbet began to hum a haunting melody that echoed across the astral plain, summoning a procession of luminescent lemurs carrying tiny typewriters filled with glittering ink. As the celestial chorus swelled, the fabric of reality seemed to unravel, revealing a hidden dimension where edible clouds rained down confetti made from shredded starlight.

Woah, huh-huh-huh, that is pretty cool. :D

* SLMR 2.1a * Plan to be more spontaneous.
    ---
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MRO on Thu Jul 11 10:11:00 2024
    Misformatted rambling output from a LLM posted in an incorrect forum to a specific user? Where do I sign up?

mro needs additional software engineers to help maintain his botnet. It was perfectly targeted. :D

Right, which is why you were contacted via a bbs echo.

* SLMR 2.1a * On your turf again, and using fake taglines!
    ---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Dumas Walker on Thu Jul 11 11:14:08 2024
    By: Dumas Walker to MRO on Thu Jul 11 2024 10:11 am

Misformatted rambling output from a LLM posted in an incorrect forum to a specific user? Where do I sign up?

mro needs additional software engineers to help maintain his botnet.
    It was perfectly targeted. :D

Right, which is why you were contacted via a bbs echo.

we usually use the sbbsdata echo
    ---
  • From Goatse@VERT/REALITY to poindexter FORTRAN on Thu Jul 11 13:55:53 2024
    Re: Re: The Importance of Hiring Offshore Android Engineers
    By: poindexter FORTRAN to michaelj on Tue Jul 09 2024 07:10 am

Introduction

Man. I was hoping that BBSs would be safe from the trash ruining the net for at least a little longer than this. Like fucking come on man just let me havethis for like a few years
    ---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Goatse on Fri Jul 12 01:50:59 2024
    By: Goatse to poindexter FORTRAN on Thu Jul 11 2024 01:55 pm

Re: Re: The Importance of Hiring Offshore
    Android Engineers
    By: poindexter FORTRAN to michaelj
    on Tue Jul 09 2024 07:10 am

Introduction

Man. I was hoping that BBSs would be safe from the trash ruining the net for at least a little longer than this. Like fucking come on man just let me havethis for like a few years

thanks to the synchronet web interface, bots are able to create accounts and spam us!
    ---
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@VERT/REALITY to Nopants on Wed Jul 10 06:15:00 2024
    Nopants wrote to poindexter FORTRAN <=-

Mnemosyne's whispering harmonies converged on the tartan-patterned
    moon, where lunar linguists deciphered the cryptic script of forgotten fondue recipes. Meanwhile, the sentient tartiflora trees in the nearby forest of Flibberdejibbet began to hum a haunting melody that echoed across the astral plain, summoning a procession of luminescent lemurs carrying tiny typewriters filled with glittering ink. As the celestial chorus swelled, the fabric of reality seemed to unravel, revealing a hidden dimension where edible clouds rained down confetti made from shredded starlight.

It's like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", except we're all being
    replaced by AI.

In moonlit groves, the flibberflab did dance,
    Its wibbly-wobbly steps a wild romance.
    With zippity-zap and zesty zigzag,
    It twirled and spun, a fizzy, fuzzy rag.

... "Unlocking Paradigms, one blockchain at a time..."
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to GOATSE on Fri Jul 12 10:05:00 2024

Well, they can sometimes get on and sometimes post but for the most part
    the networks are not known for this type of spam. It is annoying when it happens, though.

* SLMR 2.1a * TAXES: your money spent for things you wouldn't buy.
    ---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Dumas Walker on Fri Jul 12 17:34:43 2024
    By: Dumas Walker to GOATSE on Fri Jul 12 2024 10:05 am

Well, they can sometimes get on and sometimes post but for the most part
    the networks are not known for this type of spam. It is annoying when it happens, though.

i emailed the sysop but he has not logged into his own bbs since march.
    looks like a bunch of weird accounts on there and his bbs might be some hotspot for attackers attempting to compromise his system.
    ---
  • From Digital Man@VERT to MRO on Sat Jul 13 02:06:50 2024
    By: MRO to Dumas Walker on Fri Jul 12 2024 05:34 pm

i emailed the sysop but he has not logged into his own bbs since march. looks like a bunch of weird accounts on there and his bbs might be some hotspot for attackers attempting to compromise his system.

If it continues, I can restrict the posting privileges of the QWKnet account. --
    digital man (rob)

Steven Wright quote #13:
    How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
    Norco, CA WX: 65.9øF, 85.0% humidity, 3 mph NW wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MRO on Sat Jul 13 10:12:00 2024
    Well, they can sometimes get on and sometimes post but for the most part the networks are not known for this type of spam. It is annoying when it happens, though.

i emailed the sysop but he has not logged into his own bbs since march.
    looks like a bunch of weird accounts on there and his bbs might be some hotspo
    for attackers attempting to compromise his system.

That is no good.

* SLMR 2.1a * A lawyer is the larval form of a politician
    ---
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to POINDEXTER FORTRAN on Sat Jul 13 10:16:00 2024
    It's like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", except we're all being
    replaced by AI.

In moonlit groves, the flibberflab did dance,
    Its wibbly-wobbly steps a wild romance.
    With zippity-zap and zesty zigzag,
    It twirled and spun, a fizzy, fuzzy rag.

That sounds like a mish-mash of Dr Seuss and Lionel Richie.

* SLMR 2.1a * Mmmmmmm, Sloppy Joes....
    ---
  • From Djatropine@VERT/ENSEMBLE to Goatse on Sat Aug 17 07:44:04 2024

BBs's safe from trash?

I started back on bbs's since I wanted better trash

...Modesty died when clothes were born.

---
    þ Synchronet þ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Djatropine on Sat Aug 17 14:10:53 2024
    By: Djatropine to Goatse on Sat Aug 17 2024 07:44 am

BBs's safe from trash?

I started back on bbs's since I wanted better trash

bbses
    ---