• Re: Cody Firearms Experience

From Weatherman@VERT/TLCBBS to Moondog on Tue Jul 18 12:29:19 2023
    On my way to Cody this weekend for some much needed quality time with a Thompson
    M1928. Might visit several other old friends while I'm there, but haven't m any solid plans other than to spend time with Tommy...
    Regards,
    -==*>Weatherman<*==-

Sweet! Cody was remodeled awhile back when Ashley was the curator.

I have only handled a Thomspon twice. Heavy for sure.

---

The Cody Firearms Experience hadn't changed much since the last time I was up there, about two years ago. Seems they've added an axe-throwing attraction to the back room, but the main lobby area and range seem pretty much the same.

Wondering if maybe you might be conflating the Cody Firearms Experience with the Firearms Museum at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. My son went into the museum and said there were a lot of changes in all five museums, particularly the firearms museum. I didn't go in. Stupid me wore new shoes and they were really making my dogs scream. I was able to go in to get my Tommy Gun therapy and then I was pretty well done. Wasn't really enough, was was SO tempted to have them bring me the P90...
    Regards,
    -==*>Weatherman<*==-

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Lost Chord BBS - Cheyenne, WY
  • From Moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS to Weatherman on Wed Jul 19 16:29:00 2023
    Re: Re: Cody Firearms Experie
    By: Weatherman to Moondog on Tue Jul 18 2023 12:29 pm

On my way to Cody this weekend for some much needed quality time with Thompson
    M1928. Might visit several other old friends while I'm there, but haven't m any solid plans other than to spend time with Tommy...
    Regards,
    -==*>Weatherman<*==-

Sweet! Cody was remodeled awhile back when Ashley was the curator.

I have only handled a Thomspon twice. Heavy for sure.

---

The Cody Firearms Experience hadn't changed much since the last time I was u there, about two years ago. Seems they've added an axe-throwing attraction the back room, but the main lobby area and range seem pretty much the same.

Wondering if maybe you might be conflating the Cody Firearms Experience with the Firearms Museum at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. My son went int the museum and said there were a lot of changes in all five museums, particularly the firearms museum. I didn't go in. Stupid me wore new shoes and they were really making my dogs scream. I was able to go in to get my Tommy Gun therapy and then I was pretty well done. Wasn't really enough, wa was SO tempted to have them bring me the P90...
    Regards,
    -==*>Weatherman<*==-

Cody Firearms Museum was remodeled between 2017-2019

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net