• Biden being set up by his own party.

From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to All on Fri Jun 28 16:58:45 2024
    Biden is being set up by his fellow democrats as they scurry to find a new candidate.
    Goodbye Joe! "Flush".

---
    ï¿­ Synchronet ï¿­ the Outwest BBS - outwestbbs.com or outwest.synchro.net
  • From Accession@VERT/PHARCYDE to Denn on Sat Jun 29 07:12:50 2024
    On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 21:58:44 -0600, you wrote:

Biden is being set up by his fellow democrats as they scurry to find a new candidate.
    Goodbye Joe! "Flush".

Unfortunately, for the Democrats, it's ultimately Joe's decision if he runs again or not. He has to step down, but I don't think he has the brain capacity these days to make a decision like that, let alone to pull down his pants *before* taking a dump.

I just can't believe both parties are leading us into this shitshow. They decide who they put up for the presidency, and they give us these two bumbling idiots, that would probably rather golf and laugh at/with each other than do what they're currently doing.

Regards,
    Nick

... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
    --- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:115.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderb
    * Origin: _thePharcyde distribution system (Wisconsin) (723:1/1)
    ï¿­ Synchronet ï¿­ _thePharcyde telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Accession on Sat Jun 29 10:24:00 2024
    Re: Biden being set up by his own party.
    By: Accession to Denn on Sat Jun 29 2024 07:12 am

I just can't believe both parties are leading us into this shitshow. They decide who they put up for the presidency, and they give us these two bumbling idiots, that would probably rather golf and laugh at/with each other than do what they're currently doing.

At this point, maybe it's all just a show to distract us from whatever is really going on.

Nightfox

---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to ACCESSION on Sun Jun 30 09:41:00 2024
    Unfortunately, for the Democrats, it's ultimately Joe's decision if he runs again or not. He has to step down, but I don't think he has the brain capacity
    these days to make a decision like that, let alone to pull down his pants *before* taking a dump.

Supposedly, Jill also doesn't want him to stop, which complicates matters. Someone has suggested that they may need to use the 25th (??) and remove
    him from office in order to get a new candidate (assuming he doesn't step down).

I just can't believe both parties are leading us into this shitshow. They decide who they put up for the presidency, and they give us these two bumbling
    idiots, that would probably rather golf and laugh at/with each other than do what they're currently doing.

I cannot believe it, either. Back in 2016 we got HRC because she was
    basically allowed to take over the DNC campaign coffers. Best as I can tell, the Trumps have done the same thing to the RNC in this cycle. I agree that Biden might be happier elsewhere but he seems to want to run again, while I
    am certain that Trump wants to be President. IMHO, the parties should not
    have let either of them run for nomination.

I think the Democrats this year are praying their "anyone but Trump"
    strategy continues to work like it did in 2020 when they managed to get a zombie elected.

* SLMR 2.1a * Positive thinking: Believe everything positively stinks.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP
  • From Accession@VERT/PHARCYDE to Dumas Walker on Sun Jun 30 11:45:18 2024
    On Sun, 30 Jun 2024 14:41:00 -0500, you wrote:

I think the Democrats this year are praying their "anyone but Trump" strategy continues to work like it did in 2020 when they managed to get a zombie elected.

I'd rather see both sides with a "anyone but these two idiots" strategy. :)

Regards,
    Nick

... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
    --- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:115.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderb
    * Origin: _thePharcyde distribution system (Wisconsin) (723:1/1)
    ï¿­ Synchronet ï¿­ _thePharcyde telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Dumas Walker on Sun Jun 30 15:47:20 2024
    Re: Biden being set up by his
    By: Dumas Walker to ACCESSION on Sun Jun 30 2024 09:41 am

these days to make a decision like that, let alone to pull down his pants *before* taking a dump.

Supposedly, Jill also doesn't want him to stop, which complicates matters. Someone has suggested that they may need to use the 25th (??) and remove
    him from office in order to get a new candidate (assuming he doesn't step down).

Maybe they have some dirt on the bidens that they are using as leverage.
    The bidens certainly are a corrupt family. I don't think hunter is the leverage because I'm pretty sure Jill hates him.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to ACCESSION on Mon Jul 1 08:13:00 2024
    I think the Democrats this year are praying their "anyone but Trump" strategy continues to work like it did in 2020 when they managed to get a zombie elected.

I'd rather see both sides with a "anyone but these two idiots" strategy. :)

AGREED! :D

* SLMR 2.1a * Doubt is the root of education, not faith.
    ---
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MRO on Mon Jul 1 09:05:00 2024
    Supposedly, Jill also doesn't want him to stop, which complicates matters. Someone has suggested that they may need to use the 25th (??) and remove him from office in order to get a new candidate (assuming he doesn't step down).

Maybe they have some dirt on the bidens that they are using as leverage.
    The bidens certainly are a corrupt family. I don't think hunter is the leverage because I'm pretty sure Jill hates him.

There is the matter of the daughter's diary... Ashley, I think. It was
    stolen and then the thief used it to make money by leaking parts of it.
    The diary details how Ashley believes she may have been abused (which seem
    to point to someone maybe *other than* her father), and also includes a line about "inappropriate showers with her father" when she was a tween or an early teen.

At the time, the Democrats denied that it was her diary. However, for the trial of the thief, the daughter submitted a statement to the court
    admitting the diary was stolen and requesting the thief be punished for stealing and leaking it.

Best as I can tell, Democrats are still denying it.

* SLMR 2.1a * Oh very clever Worf, eat any good books lately?
    ---
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Accession on Tue Jul 2 13:06:42 2024
    On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 21:58:44 -0600, you wrote:

Unfortunately, for the Democrats, it's ultimately Joe's decision if he runs again or not. He has to step down, but I don't think he has the brain capacity these days to make a decision like that, let alone to pull down his pants *before* taking a dump.

They could use article 25, they wouldn't get enough votes though, Republicans want to run against biden.
    Plus everyone is afraid of a Kamala presidency.
    And the Democrat pool is shallow, Newsome is the best they have and he helped destroy California.

---
    ï¿­ Synchronet ï¿­ the Outwest BBS - outwestbbs.com or outwest.synchro.net