• Democrats are the worst

From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to All on Fri May 3 22:06:44 2024
    Democrats are worse then we thought.

Yes, I know MOST liberal democrats hate Trump and also I know that they mock us for supporting the man. These people on the left all have big heads as they to attempt to insult. They are and will always be ineffective.

I mean take a look that Biden, and the disaster he has been.
    President Biden makes a brief statement (that was written by a someone else) then shuffles off, nearly dragging one foot behind the other, as he slinks away from reporters - still asking the man questions, he heads off into another room. His movement is slow and with frailty and weakness, and yet people boast greatly of his abilities and also overly exaggerate his accomplishments.
    It's mind-boggling...

The other night I came home to no power, caused by a computer glitch with National Grid, the response time for the restoration was not what I had hoped for. Not at all efficient.

So here I was at work - on the next day trying my best to focus, but also on the phone w/ the utility discussing my complaint and offering my opinion with how this should of been handled. From the other side of the cubical I heard snickering and what sounded as huffs and puffs of disagreement as they overheard my conversation with the utility.

My point is that these people (the libtards from the other-side of the cubical) are so use to chaos they no longer understand right from wrong, and I could not help thinking at the moment, how cruel they were for finding fault with the way I was handling the situation.

There is a sinister darkness to these people on the left.
    They are not to be trusted, they are not to be given any benefit of doubt EVER.

One look at blue states with how they have handled college grounds with the hateful angry mobs (so-called students) + outside agitators - all of them guilty of disgusting and disgraceful antisemitism.
    It becomes clear that these people on the left are down right evil.

... Still waitng for that Coffee :)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/201 to Gregory Deyss on Mon May 6 18:33:54 2024
    There is a sinister darkness to these people on the left.
    They are not to be trusted, they are not to be given any benefit of
    doubt EVER.

I wonder how can a leftie get a job? I wouldn't hire someone who thinks that Biden is uniting the country, reducing inflation, or making America safer.

How can I rely on a person like that to follow any logic at all? How do I know that they won't skip work to attend playground arsons?

And you're right about there being "darkness." The leftists are not nice people. It's not nice to ignore responsibilities or to let politicians waste money while our security has been severely compromised.

Anyone who voted for Biden in 2020 and votes for him again now in 2024 is a 2nd degree murderer.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/201)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tue May 7 07:27:43 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Gregory Deyss <=-

I wonder how can a leftie get a job? I wouldn't hire someone who thinks that Biden is uniting the country, reducing inflation, or making
    America safer.

They can't and are crying about it on TikTok. "I'm saddled with all this debt.
    My parents kicked me out when I decided I was non-binary, got all these piercings and tattoos and colored my hair rainbow. I go in for interviews, but nothing ever comes of it."

It's like they have no comprehension of reality.

How can I rely on a person like that to follow any logic at all? How do
    I know that they won't skip work to attend playground arsons?

You can't rely on that person. And, to make it worse, everyone around that person will be walking on eggshells all the time in fear that they might "misgender" it.

Which is yet another reason why these people are unhirable.

... Insomnia isn't anything to lose sleep over.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/201 to Ron L. on Tue May 7 13:30:22 2024
    I wonder how can a leftie get a job? I wouldn't hire someone who thin that Biden is uniting the country, reducing inflation, or making America safer.

They can't and are crying about it on TikTok. "I'm saddled with all
    this debt. My parents kicked me out when I decided I was non-binary,
    got all these piercings and tattoos and colored my hair rainbow. I go
    in for interviews, but nothing ever comes of it."

I hired a gay guy one time. He told me during the interview that he was a homosexual (awkward but funny.) He was a really nice guy and I liked him, but he sucked at handling money so I fired him. And he fought it! He complained to the company that he didn't understand why he was fired. I was scared, but the company backed me up.

But I was working for a cool, patriotic company. How would things have went if we were working for a woke company? Do they even dare to fire a gay person?

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Wed May 8 23:15:06 2024
    Hello Aaron,

[..]

I hired a gay guy one time.

Good for you.

He told me during the interview that he was a homosexual (awkward but funny.)

"I'm just a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania."
    ~ Dr. Frank 'N' Furter, creator of Rocky

He was a really nice guy and I liked him, but he sucked at handling money so
    I fired him.

You really should have given him a chance.

And he fought it!

Can't blame him.

He complained to the company that he didn't understand why he was fired.

He treated Brad and Janet alike, and with equal attention.
    The same with all other employees.

I was scared, but the company backed me up.

Okay, the new guy should not have done away with Baby ...

But I was working for a cool, patriotic company.

There is nothing patriotic about a company that fires gays and
    lesbians. And those who refuse to let them take a bathroom break
    are the worst ...

How would things have went if we were working for a woke company?

GREAT!

Do they even dare to fire a gay person?

President Biden would never dare fire Mayor Pete!

For Life,
    Lee

--
    GOP thinks banning guns won't elminate guns.
    GOP thinks banning abortion will elininate abortions.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/201 to Lee Lofaso on Thu May 9 07:58:16 2024
    Do they even dare to fire a gay person?

President Biden would never dare fire Mayor Pete!

That's a good point. Biden hates muslims, not gay guys.