• Re: Lonely Little Fishies

From Philip Brown@1:227/300 to Jeff Snyder on Tue Mar 31 13:44:00 2037
    Jeff Snyder wrote to All <=-

HEY!!! ...Where are all the message posters?! We're lonely in here!

Hello Jeff,

I don't have fish now for a couple years, but in the past had a small 10 gallon tank with couple stripped convicts, ciclids, can't remember the name, they loved to dig a deep hole, then when we moved, something didn't like the water in the country, but after a year or something, they all died.

Couple years later we tried again and having to clean it (algie) and such about every month, the gold fish, and such just couldn't take it. Or the cat got them (just kidding).

But I did enjoy watching them. I had a webcam on the fish tank for a year or so back then.. It was in the kitchen and looked cool with the blue rocks, and all the house lights off, looked neat.

take care,
    Philip

... Looking for bulletins for your Synchronet BBS? Visit www.flamingstar.com --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    --- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
    * Origin: FidoNet: Flaming Star BBS * flamingstar.no-ip.info (1:227/300)
  • From Philip Brown@1:227/300 to Jeff Snyder on Wed Apr 1 09:43:00 2037
    Jeff Snyder wrote to Philip Brown <=-

Hello Philip. Thanks for your reply. Going by your brief description, I suspect that what you may have had were commonly known as Zebra
    Convicts or Zebra Cichlids. Below are two URL's which show images of
    the fish. In the first image/first URL, the fish looks more blue, but
    that may be due to the aquarium lighting. In the second image, the
    Zebra Convict looks more gray with dark black stripes. The second image
    is the way that you will usually seem them in aquariums:

Hello Jeff,

Yeah, I think they were gray with dark black stripes. I think I had them back in the mid 90's and moving to the country.

They were fun to watch..

Enjoy,
    Philip

... Looking for bulletins for your Synchronet BBS? Visit www.flamingstar.com --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    --- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
    * Origin: FidoNet: Flaming Star BBS * flamingstar.no-ip.info (1:227/300)